Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Shop Misto at the store. Free Shipping on eligible items. Everyday low prices, save up to 50%.
You love to use Olive Oil to cook, use on salads, use on veggies, or more. Then you need the Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer. Olive Oil is not the only cooking solutions you can fill it with. It can spray vinegar, lemon or lime juice, or more.
- Reusable oil spray and mister bottle gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form.
- Fill MISTO with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for salads, breads, or cooking.
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist.
- MISTO produces an even, pure mist, so you use less oil when preparing foods. You’ll eat healthier and save money. Easy to clean with hot water and a little detergent.
- Environmentally friendly: The non-aerosol sprayer doesn’t use chemical propellants, and it’s refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free.
For spreading olive oil evenly on bruschetta, focaccia, and grilled or roasted vegetables, and for spraying muffin and cake pans with vegetable oil, this dispenser is a nifty tool. A plastic cap underneath the sprayer’s top twists off so the sprayer can be half-filled (1/3 cup) with oil. Inside the top is a plastic tube that fits over the spray nozzle. Push the top up and down to pump air pressure into the canister. Then spray for 10 seconds and pump up again. It’s simple, ingenious, and practical. With its cap on, the sprayer stands just 7-5/8 inches high, so it tucks away easily on any countertop. Made of satin-finish aluminum with a black-band accent, it’s sleek as well as utilitarian. –Fred Brack
Sleek as Well as Utilitarian
Misto is available in an array of colors and will add a vibrant touch to every kitchen. Colors include: Tomato, Eggplant, Orange, Lime, Jade, Indigo and Aqua. New patterns include: Houndtooth Black and Damask Black.
Misto is available in aluminum and stainless steel.
With its cap on, Misto stands 8 inches tall, and so it tucks away neatly and easily on any countertop.
Use your own high-quality extra-virgin olive oil. Because you use less, it’s economical to cook even with gourmet, high-quality oils, but you can also use Mist with other oils, such as safflower, canola, peanut, etc. You can even use Misto with flavored oils, lemon juice or vinegars.
The easy-to-use pump style cap features a two-step operation: pumping and pressing. By simply pumping the container and pressing the valve on the pressurized sprayer, cooks get an even mist.
Misto produces a fine mist that makes it easy to produce the even, pure misting that healthy cooking demands. And because it takes less olive oil to cook and prepare foods with Misto, a bottle of olive oil should last longer, saving money.
Good for Use with a Variety of Foods
Misto is ideal for spraying olive oil and adding flavor to salads. Use it with oils, citrus juices, or vinegars
Breads and Sandwiches
Misto is an ideal way to add a light touch of flavor and moisture to breads, bruschettas, pizzas, and sandwiches.
Misto is perfect for roasting, sautéing, nonstick cooking, grilling and baking. Misto keeps in moisture for perfect flavoring and even browning every time it is used.
Good for You, Good for the Environment
Misto promotes better health not only for you but also for the environment. Misto is non-aerosol, so it doesn’t use chemical propellants, and it’s refillable,so using Misto instead of an aerosol spray can reduce the number of canisters being dumped into landfills.
Misto is also BPA-free.
You looking for more for your home and kitchen, the check out Carson Solutions’ Social Network:
Check out my webpage