No one has to state it life is not simple. It has it bumps, potholes, curves, and mountains to overcome, but we need to travel it and achieve life. It has been a rough life for me but sometimes the destination we think we have isn’t the destination we are meant to have. I am watch CSI: Crime Scenes Investigations today and the show had Rascal Flatts on it. I decided to go on YouTube and listen to some of their music. Well I was reminded it is not the road we take it is the destination that matters.
The Road We Travel Takes Us To Our Final Destination
Life is a road we travel everyday. It can be a hard road or a straight and narrow road whatever it is it will takes us to our final destination eventually. We do not have a map or GPS to show us where we are going, but we do have a guide we need to trust. That guide is Jesus Christ. Unfortunately He is not as clear as a GPS, not that they are 100% reliable either, but he does have a reason. We travel down these rough roads to learn right from wrong, smart from stupid, and kind from mean. Sometimes we do not know why we are where we are at but we need to have faith that He will show us what path to take. There are no shortcuts in life. Trust me I have tried them and have been set back further than I was when I started. We just need to have faith that He will show us where and when to go where He wants us to go. So simple, but complicated. That’s life!
Straying From Our Path
When we stray from the path we are on we get trapped in the unknown. Before you know it your clear path becomes a swamp, woods, or a huge mountain that seems impossible to cross. We need to learn from this and trust in ourselves and God to take us back to where He wants us. To find the path you should be on look into yourself. What is your true heart’s desire to make a great life for you and your family. Something that is not selfish or egocentric. God made you the way you are for a reason and maybe you need to accept that you will be able to do what He wants you to do. We all have strayed from the path He has set us on, we are not perfect, but He will helps us get back on the right path.
Living And Being Happy
Have you had your days of being sad? I know I have. What you need to do is figure out what it is and either remove it from your life or give it to God and He will take care of it. If it is meant to be with you, like your spouse, then He will help you solve the issue and settle the sadness in your heart. If it is meant for you to move on, like a job, then He will open a door to a new and better job. Whatever the problems are wrong in life let God take care of them and He will. There will always be unhappy times in our lives it is inevitable. What we need to do is deal with the problems and resolve them sooner, not let them stay with us for the rest of our lives. The more it hangs with us then it is like having more potholes in your road of life. Sooner or later your car is going to blow a tire. So either fix the tire over and over again or fix the potholes and keep the tires.
Rascal Flatts- Life Is A Highway from Cars
- Supreme Court sides with Philadelphia Catholic agency in dispute over same-sex foster parents
- Stupid questions about epilepsy from people without epilepsy
- Coworker Opens Up About Tension Between Chauvin, Floyd | PEOPLE.com
- Woman charged with a felony for unreturned VHS tape from 22 years ago
- Live: Derek Chauvin found guilty of murder, manslaughter in death of George Floyd
- Woman refusing to return $1.2M after Charles Schwab ‘clerical error’: Sheriff
- Hunter Biden admits he used to smoke parmesan cheese because it resembled crack | Fox News
- HUGE NEWS: DONALD TRUMP MAKES BIGGEST POLITICAL MOVE YET SINCE LEAVING OFFICE
- Facebook removes video interview with Trump
- Ever Wonder Why We Don’t Open Up? Ever Wonder Why Other Countries are Doing Better than Us?
- Dragon Ball is Considered Bad for our Culture! It’s Being Taken Away!
- The One Who Saved My Life, My Mom