We had our dog Zoey to the vet overnight for an MRI because of bladder stones she has been getting for the last couple years. The good news we got was the stones are not any bigger, but the bad news was that the vet found a tumor on a section of her liver. It has grown quick so that means it is life threaten. He told us if we do nothing she has maybe a year left to live. If we get surgery it will be between $3000 and $5000 to pay for it. We do not have that money. She is only eight years old and part of our family. I am asking is there anyway you can help?
Source: Zoey Needs Tumor Removed to Live
Check Out More
- California Man Fatally Shot by Police Amid Floyd Protests Was Kneeling and Had a Hammer Not Gun: Chief
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for Blackface ‘SNL’ Sketch – Variety
- What Do People Do, When They Look At Me?
- PA Gov. Tom Wolf aligns with George Soros’ agenda
- Deaf Girl Gets Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer
- Triggered liberal laments ‘damage’ done by ‘South Park,’ completely misses why it’s the show this culture needs — RT USA News
- Zoey Needs Tumor Removed to Live
- Small vape shops scramble for survival as government, Big Tobacco put up ‘one hurdle after another’ | TribLIVE.com
- Federal Government Misled Public on E-Cigarette Health Risk: CEI
- 7 Different Kinds of Seizures and Their Symptoms
- One Act of Kindness Can Change the World
- Depression: Happy on the Outside, Sad on the Inside