Well I have been stuck with the same idiots for 30 years. I am now going to move for the last time. I will temporarily cut contact with those who have caused conflict in my life, but it will restore soon once I reach my peace.
Here are some things I am going be doing here soon. I will keep you up to date
- The first thing starts tomorrow. I am looking at an apartment. It is a second floor, two bedroom apartment. It has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, carpet, off street parking, and air conditioner. There is a little downside, no utilities are included in the rent. It is within my budget, but I am going to have to stick to it.
- One thing I want to do with getting the apartment is get a roommate. It will cut all my bills in half.
- Another project I am currently working on is budgeting money and saving money for the future, including retirement. I do not have too much faith in the stock market these days, but an investment the has interest bearing profit can help the future.
- Developing new friends is always a plus. I need people to talk to and hang out with everyday. I have friends, but most are out of town now. I can go see them on the weekend, but it is good to sit on the porch and just talk after work.
- A wish of mine is to get into a relationship and find my wife. I have had a fear of getting married because I have seen a lot of conflict between husband and wife. Today I was with a friend from high school and his wife and they had no aggressive reactions. This was just a few hours out of a lifetime, but I would enjoy a lifetime with many, many of hours of love and kindness in my lifetime.
I am sure there are more these are just at the top of my head right now. Life is a challenge, but we need to have faith that Jesus is with us and will help us in life. Keep faith and He will be there for you always.
Check out more